A NZ honey from the Te Urewera Forest area is the best tasting honey in the world. The Rewa Rewa honey has won the 10th Black Jar International Honey Tasting Contest in Asheville, USA. The contest is the only international honey contest to focus solely on a blind tasting and it has hundreds of entries each year from countries across the globe. The Manawa brand Rewarewa Honey from the Ruatahuna Valley came through multiple rounds of ‘black jar’ judging to take out the finals and be named the Grand First Prize Winner. Manawa Honey’s Tāwari and Pua-ā-Tāne Wild Forest Honeys also made the finals. Chief Executive Brenda Tahi says they are gobsmacked that they’ve won the title.
- After Four Years Of Stiff Negotiations New Zealand Has Locked In Free-Trade Agreement With European Union
- Other Sectors Are Delighted With Free-Trade Agreement
- Gaylene Lennard About To Take On World With NZ Dressage Team At Fast-Approaching World Championships In Denmark
- The Chances Of NZ Having A Quality Comprehensive And Ambitious Free Trade Agreement With European Union Seem To Be Fading
- We Are Getting Used To Lockdowns But Now Millions Of Australian Bees Are Doing The Same