The US is offering some hope for declining lamb prices with more product going there than ever before. Export product prices have been dropping with China taking a long time to recover from the pandemic. Meat Industry Assn Chief Exec Sirma Karapeeva says lamb exports to the US went well last month with 33% more going to the States in July than last year.
- Scott St John Will Step Down From The Fonterra Board, Effective From March Next Year
- A Big Celebration For The Dairy Women’s Network In Waikato Today As The Organisation Turns 25
- Snack-Sized Apple Business Rockit Global Is Expanding Into The South Island To Build Its Growing Base
- Newly Minted Agriculture And Trade Minister Todd McClay Plans To Visit India In The Next Fortnight
- A $600 Million Solar Farm Planned For The Mackenzie Basin Will Power Up To 100,000 Homes