The wild deer population appears to be exploding with numbers of deer growing with the last few years of excellent grass growth. And it appears the deer are feeling unthreatened and gaining confidence. East Coast farmer Toby Williams says the population of wild deer is reaching plague proportions eating valuable feed and spreading bovine TB…and they appear to be everywhere.
- Scott St John Will Step Down From The Fonterra Board, Effective From March Next Year
- A Big Celebration For The Dairy Women’s Network In Waikato Today As The Organisation Turns 25
- Snack-Sized Apple Business Rockit Global Is Expanding Into The South Island To Build Its Growing Base
- Newly Minted Agriculture And Trade Minister Todd McClay Plans To Visit India In The Next Fortnight
- A $600 Million Solar Farm Planned For The Mackenzie Basin Will Power Up To 100,000 Homes