Three Federated Farmers stalwarts have decided to call it a day and will be finishing their Feds journeys in the next month. National Vice President Karen Williams and Board Members Chris Lewis and Chris Allen are stepping down after holding a number of offices in the organisation. Mid Canterbury’s Chris Allens farm was badly damaged by the Ashburton River floods and after being on the board for 8 years felt he had to concentrate on restoring his farm.
- After Four Years Of Stiff Negotiations New Zealand Has Locked In Free-Trade Agreement With European Union
- Other Sectors Are Delighted With Free-Trade Agreement
- Gaylene Lennard About To Take On World With NZ Dressage Team At Fast-Approaching World Championships In Denmark
- The Chances Of NZ Having A Quality Comprehensive And Ambitious Free Trade Agreement With European Union Seem To Be Fading
- We Are Getting Used To Lockdowns But Now Millions Of Australian Bees Are Doing The Same