The last few years there have been many stories about the thousands of unfilled jobs on NZ dairy farms. But it seems the tide may have turned with more Kiwis applying for farm jobs. Federated Farmers Employment Spokesperson Chris Lewis puts it down to improved work conditions and the fact the cost of living in big cities is driving people out to the regions.
- After Four Years Of Stiff Negotiations New Zealand Has Locked In Free-Trade Agreement With European Union
- Other Sectors Are Delighted With Free-Trade Agreement
- Gaylene Lennard About To Take On World With NZ Dressage Team At Fast-Approaching World Championships In Denmark
- The Chances Of NZ Having A Quality Comprehensive And Ambitious Free Trade Agreement With European Union Seem To Be Fading
- We Are Getting Used To Lockdowns But Now Millions Of Australian Bees Are Doing The Same