Trade and Agriculture Minister Damien O’Connor says global food and affordability challenges are a reality alongside the spiralling cost of fuel. He says with Ukraine a major world wheat producer the impact on basics such as bread. He says while NZ has plenty of food … rising prices could well be the challenge for consumers here: The big issue with our food producers are the rising input costs … like fuel and fertilizer – costs which can’t be absorbed and will be handed on.
- After Four Years Of Stiff Negotiations New Zealand Has Locked In Free-Trade Agreement With European Union
- Other Sectors Are Delighted With Free-Trade Agreement
- Gaylene Lennard About To Take On World With NZ Dressage Team At Fast-Approaching World Championships In Denmark
- The Chances Of NZ Having A Quality Comprehensive And Ambitious Free Trade Agreement With European Union Seem To Be Fading
- We Are Getting Used To Lockdowns But Now Millions Of Australian Bees Are Doing The Same