Trade Minister Damien O’Connor is back from Free Trade Agreement talks in the UK and EU. He says a UK Free Trade Agreement in Principle could be announced in a few weeks and an EU agreement by the end of the year. Mind you to get an EU agreement through you need the approval of all 27 member states, so that could take time Federated Farmers National President Andrew Hoggard joins me with his thoughts on Country TV Round Up programme.
- Energy Costs Forcing Some Indoor Vegetable Growers To Shut Their Doors, Or Change What They Grow
- Bad News Last Week With European Free Trade Agreement But The Good News, NZ’s Red Meat Hit $1.1 billion In Export Sales During May
- Rabbits Beware The Otago Regional Council Is Out To Get You
- NZ’s Best Honey Producers Named At Apiculture New Zealand National Honey Competition
- More And More Sheep And Beef Farms Being Sold To Overseas Interests And Will Be Converted To Forestry