Veterinarians for Animal Welfare Aotearoa managing director Helen Beattie says she is “enormously disappointed that the Select Committee has not been able to recommend the Amendment to the House”. Beattie says the evidence presented to the committee needs to be considered balancing those with vested economic interests, whether they be farmers, veterinarians, exporters, versus those whose evidence is in animal welfare.
- After Four Years Of Stiff Negotiations New Zealand Has Locked In Free-Trade Agreement With European Union
- Other Sectors Are Delighted With Free-Trade Agreement
- Gaylene Lennard About To Take On World With NZ Dressage Team At Fast-Approaching World Championships In Denmark
- The Chances Of NZ Having A Quality Comprehensive And Ambitious Free Trade Agreement With European Union Seem To Be Fading
- We Are Getting Used To Lockdowns But Now Millions Of Australian Bees Are Doing The Same