With the dust settling on the Commerce Commission report on Supermarkets there is hope that changes will happen that will improve the lot of both consumers and vegetable suppliers. Chair of Vegetables NZ John Murphy says the devil is in the detail but he hopes the Commission report will see good growers benefitting more.
- After Four Years Of Stiff Negotiations New Zealand Has Locked In Free-Trade Agreement With European Union
- Other Sectors Are Delighted With Free-Trade Agreement
- Gaylene Lennard About To Take On World With NZ Dressage Team At Fast-Approaching World Championships In Denmark
- The Chances Of NZ Having A Quality Comprehensive And Ambitious Free Trade Agreement With European Union Seem To Be Fading
- We Are Getting Used To Lockdowns But Now Millions Of Australian Bees Are Doing The Same