With the UK Free Trade Agreement signed the focus is now on the EU equivalent which seems to be a much tougher nut to crack. Beef + Lamb NZ CEO Sam McIvor is just back from a trip to Europe with a Beef + Lamb team including Chair Andrew Morrison. The task – to advocate on behalf of New Zealand farmers. Sam joins Mark Leishman on Round Up to give us an update on progress.
- Energy Costs Forcing Some Indoor Vegetable Growers To Shut Their Doors, Or Change What They Grow
- Bad News Last Week With European Free Trade Agreement But The Good News, NZ’s Red Meat Hit $1.1 billion In Export Sales During May
- Rabbits Beware The Otago Regional Council Is Out To Get You
- NZ’s Best Honey Producers Named At Apiculture New Zealand National Honey Competition
- More And More Sheep And Beef Farms Being Sold To Overseas Interests And Will Be Converted To Forestry