Awards judges always face difficult decisions picking winners but for the 2023 Primary Industry NZ Awards it is a bit of a nightmare for the judging panel. The 65 award nominations this year underline the amazing diversity, commitment and cutting-edge science underpinning NZ’s primary industries. Federated Farmers CEO Terry Copeland joins Anna Thomas to look at some of the categories on Round Up.
- Scott St John Will Step Down From The Fonterra Board, Effective From March Next Year
- A Big Celebration For The Dairy Women’s Network In Waikato Today As The Organisation Turns 25
- Snack-Sized Apple Business Rockit Global Is Expanding Into The South Island To Build Its Growing Base
- Newly Minted Agriculture And Trade Minister Todd McClay Plans To Visit India In The Next Fortnight
- A $600 Million Solar Farm Planned For The Mackenzie Basin Will Power Up To 100,000 Homes