A big week for Federated Farmers with President Andrew Hoggard resigning his role to become an Act candidate in October’s election. After 18 years with Federated Farmers he has opted for a list seat and will be standing in the true blue Rangitikei electorate. Vice President Wayne Langford has taken over the presidency in an acting role until the AGM in July. He thanked Andrew Hoggard for his time with Feds and says he is grateful for the opportunity of leading the organisation.
- Scott St John Will Step Down From The Fonterra Board, Effective From March Next Year
- A Big Celebration For The Dairy Women’s Network In Waikato Today As The Organisation Turns 25
- Snack-Sized Apple Business Rockit Global Is Expanding Into The South Island To Build Its Growing Base
- Newly Minted Agriculture And Trade Minister Todd McClay Plans To Visit India In The Next Fortnight
- A $600 Million Solar Farm Planned For The Mackenzie Basin Will Power Up To 100,000 Homes