Alliance Group has appointed Willie Wiese as interim chief executive. Current chief executive David Surveyor leaves the co-operative on this time next week until a replacement is found, Willie Wiese – its current manager of manufacturing – will fill the role. Chair Murray Taggart says the process of finding a new chief executive will take several months. Willy Wiese has been with Alliance for five years and has led projects to improve the operational performance across the co-op’s plant network. He previously led significant manufacturing operations in Australia and South Africa.
- Scott St John Will Step Down From The Fonterra Board, Effective From March Next Year
- A Big Celebration For The Dairy Women’s Network In Waikato Today As The Organisation Turns 25
- Snack-Sized Apple Business Rockit Global Is Expanding Into The South Island To Build Its Growing Base
- Newly Minted Agriculture And Trade Minister Todd McClay Plans To Visit India In The Next Fortnight
- A $600 Million Solar Farm Planned For The Mackenzie Basin Will Power Up To 100,000 Homes