The Government must enable farmers to adopt a flexible commonsense approach to managing the exclusion of beef cattle and deer from waterways, says Beef + Lamb New Zealand. The three organisations want the Government to work with the sector on a fair and workable solution to keep beef cattle and deer away from waterbodies. B+LNZ CEO He says Freshwater Farm Plans may be the best option to manage exclusion of beef cattle and deer from waterbodies but concerns remain about the implementation of the options.
- Scott St John Will Step Down From The Fonterra Board, Effective From March Next Year
- A Big Celebration For The Dairy Women’s Network In Waikato Today As The Organisation Turns 25
- Snack-Sized Apple Business Rockit Global Is Expanding Into The South Island To Build Its Growing Base
- Newly Minted Agriculture And Trade Minister Todd McClay Plans To Visit India In The Next Fortnight
- A $600 Million Solar Farm Planned For The Mackenzie Basin Will Power Up To 100,000 Homes