Central Districts Field Days – the largest regional agricultural event in the rural calendar, and it opens in Feilding Thursday. Its been around for three decades now and with the weather looking good event manager Jonathon Paul is hoping to welcome back big crowds after the Covid years. Jonathan joins Mark Leishman on Round Up.
- Scott St John Will Step Down From The Fonterra Board, Effective From March Next Year
- A Big Celebration For The Dairy Women’s Network In Waikato Today As The Organisation Turns 25
- Snack-Sized Apple Business Rockit Global Is Expanding Into The South Island To Build Its Growing Base
- Newly Minted Agriculture And Trade Minister Todd McClay Plans To Visit India In The Next Fortnight
- A $600 Million Solar Farm Planned For The Mackenzie Basin Will Power Up To 100,000 Homes