Cold south-westerly winds sweeping north out of the Southern Ocean brought heavy snow to areas of the lower South Island. Tapanui dairy farmer Bruce Eade runs his 550 head dairy farm in Eastern Southland, and he says it’s the biggest snowfall he’s seen in 10 years. He says it is Winter and its what you expect but the biggest casualty was a shelter barn for some of his herd.
- Herd Improvement Company LIC Is Paying Out More Than $2 Million In Compensation For Supplying Some Dairy Farmers Bad Sire Semen
- Alliance Group Is Rolling-Out Cutting-Edge AI Technology Designed To Identify Eating Quality In Beef And Lamb
- This Week Federated Farmers’ National Council Is Meeting – Colin Hurst Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi