Dairy farmers are feeling the pinch of higher costs and weaker prices increasing the chance that some indebted businesses may fail. The drop in Fonterra’s forecast payout and the expected rise in the Official Cash rate … alongside weaker global demand has suggests profitability will be a challenge for many dairy farmers this season. Federated Farmers Dairy Chair is Richard McIntyre who joins me on Round Up.
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi
- Federated Farmers CEO Is Saying Credit Where Credit Is Due When It Comes To How The New Government Is Focusing On Farmers And Farming – Terry Copeland Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- State Highway Two South Of Wairoa Is Down To One Lane As Work Continues To Clear A Slip Where A Person Was Killed And Another Seriously Injured In A Crash On Sunday
- A “New Era” For Energy In New Zealand Is Underway, With The Country’s Largest Solar Installation Now Generating Electricity