DairyNZ is encouraging dairy farmers to get their job vacancy ads online before the launch of its 2023 GoDairy campaign. DairyNZs Jane Muir says now is the time as dairy farmers are preparing to get more staff on-farm before calving. The GoDairy campaign helps connect committed Kiwis with available on-farm jobs, sending active job seekers to Farm Source to apply for roles. Prior to the campaign launch, farmers are encouraged to get their vacancies up on Farm Source. Any New Zealand dairy farmer can list their job vacancies for free at nzfarmsource.co.nz/jobs. The GoDairy campaign encourage people to consider a career change, by highlighting the lifestyle and job opportunities dairy has to offer. To find out more about the GoDairy campaign visit godairy.co.nz.
- Herd Improvement Company LIC Is Paying Out More Than $2 Million In Compensation For Supplying Some Dairy Farmers Bad Sire Semen
- Alliance Group Is Rolling-Out Cutting-Edge AI Technology Designed To Identify Eating Quality In Beef And Lamb
- This Week Federated Farmers’ National Council Is Meeting – Colin Hurst Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi