Farmers affected by recent flooding in the North and East Coasts are being encouraged to reach out for support if they’re struggling. Rural Support Trust chair Neil Bateup says they’ve been on the ground offering assistance to many farmers but it is important to remind people there are options available to them in cases of hardship. Neil Bateup says it could also be worthwhile for farmers to talk with their accountants because income can be spread across different tax years.
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi
- Federated Farmers CEO Is Saying Credit Where Credit Is Due When It Comes To How The New Government Is Focusing On Farmers And Farming – Terry Copeland Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- State Highway Two South Of Wairoa Is Down To One Lane As Work Continues To Clear A Slip Where A Person Was Killed And Another Seriously Injured In A Crash On Sunday
- A “New Era” For Energy In New Zealand Is Underway, With The Country’s Largest Solar Installation Now Generating Electricity