Farmlands is partnering with rural wellbeing programme Farmstrong for the co-op’s annual Tag Your Charity fundraiser. Each year Farmlands selects a national charity and its store teams choose a local charity for customers to donate to when they shop in store. Last year Co-op raised $129,000 including $50,000 donated by Farmlands to kick things off. The fundraiser is underway and runs until Christmas. The charity Farmstrong helps farmers, growers and their families cope with the stresses of farming and growing by promoting the wellbeing of themselves and the people in their businesses. In 2023 – 14,000 farmers and workers credited improvements in their wellbeing to Farmstrong.
- Scott St John Will Step Down From The Fonterra Board, Effective From March Next Year
- A Big Celebration For The Dairy Women’s Network In Waikato Today As The Organisation Turns 25
- Snack-Sized Apple Business Rockit Global Is Expanding Into The South Island To Build Its Growing Base
- Newly Minted Agriculture And Trade Minister Todd McClay Plans To Visit India In The Next Fortnight
- A $600 Million Solar Farm Planned For The Mackenzie Basin Will Power Up To 100,000 Homes