Federated Farmers general manager policy and advocacy has been in Hamilton to observe Resource Management Act processes at the Environment Court. He counted nine legal counsellors, many of whom were barristers discussing where farmers should fence, how far back fences should be, what types of farms will need a resource consent, and what the conditions of those consents should be. He says as someone who is more used to a Parliamentary process, the whole thing seems broken to me. Paul Melville joins Mark Leishman on Round Up.
- Herd Improvement Company LIC Is Paying Out More Than $2 Million In Compensation For Supplying Some Dairy Farmers Bad Sire Semen
- Alliance Group Is Rolling-Out Cutting-Edge AI Technology Designed To Identify Eating Quality In Beef And Lamb
- This Week Federated Farmers’ National Council Is Meeting – Colin Hurst Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi