Federated Farmers is running a nine-stop rural roadshow opposing the Government’s proposed replacement of the Resource Management Act. Feds RMA reform spokesperson Mark Hooper says they all want to see reform but it needs to be done right to address the issues of cost and complexity that farmers face every time they want to do something productive with their land. Mark Hooper joins Mark Leishman on Round Up.
- Scott St John Will Step Down From The Fonterra Board, Effective From March Next Year
- A Big Celebration For The Dairy Women’s Network In Waikato Today As The Organisation Turns 25
- Snack-Sized Apple Business Rockit Global Is Expanding Into The South Island To Build Its Growing Base
- Newly Minted Agriculture And Trade Minister Todd McClay Plans To Visit India In The Next Fortnight
- A $600 Million Solar Farm Planned For The Mackenzie Basin Will Power Up To 100,000 Homes