Federated Farmers Manawatu President Murray Holdaway is a great thinker on all things farming and his tenure is about to come to an end. He joins Mark Leishman on Round Up to share his thoughts on the global dairy auction, the forecast payout and encouraging Feds farmers to get involved for their industry.
- Scott St John Will Step Down From The Fonterra Board, Effective From March Next Year
- A Big Celebration For The Dairy Women’s Network In Waikato Today As The Organisation Turns 25
- Snack-Sized Apple Business Rockit Global Is Expanding Into The South Island To Build Its Growing Base
- Newly Minted Agriculture And Trade Minister Todd McClay Plans To Visit India In The Next Fortnight
- A $600 Million Solar Farm Planned For The Mackenzie Basin Will Power Up To 100,000 Homes