Feds Meat and Wool Chair Toby Williams is calling for an urgent reset of the Ministerial inquiry into land use on the East Coast. He’s worried about the impact of losing Forestry Minister Stuart Nash and environmental governance expert Bill Bayfield who has resigned from the inquiry. Toby Williams says communities on the East Coast need to be given the respect they deserve after such a significant event. He joins Mark Leishman on Round Up.
- Scott St John Will Step Down From The Fonterra Board, Effective From March Next Year
- A Big Celebration For The Dairy Women’s Network In Waikato Today As The Organisation Turns 25
- Snack-Sized Apple Business Rockit Global Is Expanding Into The South Island To Build Its Growing Base
- Newly Minted Agriculture And Trade Minister Todd McClay Plans To Visit India In The Next Fortnight
- A $600 Million Solar Farm Planned For The Mackenzie Basin Will Power Up To 100,000 Homes