Fonterra’s chief financial officer Neil Beaumont is leaving the co-operative after less than a year in the job. Beaumont joined the co-operative in February this year and his last day will be Friday. Mr Beaumont was senior managing director, chief financial and risk officer at Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, with responsibility for leading the operations, finance and risk functions for the $619.25b investment fund. He had previously held senior roles at BHP in Chile and Australia and at KPMG. Fonterra’s director of capital markets, Simon Till will take up the position of acting CFO while recruitment for a permanent replacement is under way. Last month, the co-op reported a 170% lift in net profit to a record $1.6 billion, driven by strong margins in its cheese and protein portfolios.
- Herd Improvement Company LIC Is Paying Out More Than $2 Million In Compensation For Supplying Some Dairy Farmers Bad Sire Semen
- Alliance Group Is Rolling-Out Cutting-Edge AI Technology Designed To Identify Eating Quality In Beef And Lamb
- This Week Federated Farmers’ National Council Is Meeting – Colin Hurst Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi