Forestry contractors are struggling at the moment due to the poor price of logs. Forestry owners are stopping harvesting as they say it is not worth cutting down the trees. This leaves contractors “out on a limb”…and Toby Williams Federated Farmers Meat and Wool Chair says they are the victims through no fault of their own. Toby joins Mark Leishman on Round Up.
- Scott St John Will Step Down From The Fonterra Board, Effective From March Next Year
- A Big Celebration For The Dairy Women’s Network In Waikato Today As The Organisation Turns 25
- Snack-Sized Apple Business Rockit Global Is Expanding Into The South Island To Build Its Growing Base
- Newly Minted Agriculture And Trade Minister Todd McClay Plans To Visit India In The Next Fortnight
- A $600 Million Solar Farm Planned For The Mackenzie Basin Will Power Up To 100,000 Homes