Hopes that New Zealand could be free of M Bovis have been dashed with a property confirmed to have the disease. MPI M bovis programme director Simon Andrew cautioned in April that they were now hunting down the last bits of infection but that did not mean the disease was eradicated. The property neighbors a cleared confirmed property. Simon Andrew says they are working with the farmer to depopulate the property. He says they will be tracing animal movements and will likely see an increase in the number of farms under movement restrictions.
- Herd Improvement Company LIC Is Paying Out More Than $2 Million In Compensation For Supplying Some Dairy Farmers Bad Sire Semen
- Alliance Group Is Rolling-Out Cutting-Edge AI Technology Designed To Identify Eating Quality In Beef And Lamb
- This Week Federated Farmers’ National Council Is Meeting – Colin Hurst Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi