Some of the stories of complete loss are overwhelming as the water seeps away leaving carnage in its wake. Hawkes Bay Orchardist Jonty Moffett says his 200 hectare property was covered in metres of water and offers of help have been amazing but he says quite honestly he doesn’t know where to start. He thinks it will take 7 years for him to get the property back to where it was ten days ago, but he is trying to remain positive.
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi
- Federated Farmers CEO Is Saying Credit Where Credit Is Due When It Comes To How The New Government Is Focusing On Farmers And Farming – Terry Copeland Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- State Highway Two South Of Wairoa Is Down To One Lane As Work Continues To Clear A Slip Where A Person Was Killed And Another Seriously Injured In A Crash On Sunday
- A “New Era” For Energy In New Zealand Is Underway, With The Country’s Largest Solar Installation Now Generating Electricity