Kiwi fruit growers are finding this season is as challenging as the last and quality issues in sungold fruit particularly are seeing a lot of that fruit heading to domestic supply, juice or cattle feed. East Pack director David Jensen says wet weather this week has halted the harvest and the wet summer means a lot of fruit is not up to export standard.
- Scott St John Will Step Down From The Fonterra Board, Effective From March Next Year
- A Big Celebration For The Dairy Women’s Network In Waikato Today As The Organisation Turns 25
- Snack-Sized Apple Business Rockit Global Is Expanding Into The South Island To Build Its Growing Base
- Newly Minted Agriculture And Trade Minister Todd McClay Plans To Visit India In The Next Fortnight
- A $600 Million Solar Farm Planned For The Mackenzie Basin Will Power Up To 100,000 Homes