Meat processor ANZCO Foods has reported an annual turnover of $1.90 billion – compared with $1.64b for 2021 – and net profit before tax of $147.7m for the 2022 financial year – it was $75 million in 2021. Chief executive Peter Conley says the result reflects their focus on core business activities and the hard work of its people who have continued to deliver through challenging times, says.
- Herd Improvement Company LIC Is Paying Out More Than $2 Million In Compensation For Supplying Some Dairy Farmers Bad Sire Semen
- Alliance Group Is Rolling-Out Cutting-Edge AI Technology Designed To Identify Eating Quality In Beef And Lamb
- This Week Federated Farmers’ National Council Is Meeting – Colin Hurst Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi