More than 7000 people have visited 82 farms throughout NZ in the past two years through the Open Farms initiative. Now in its third year Open Farms provides a platform for farmers to share their stories with urban Kiwis. Founder Daniel Eb says there is no lack of interest to get on farm with half the slots booked out half in 24 hours and more than 80% of events overbooked. Dan Eb joins Mark Leishman on Round Up.
- Scott St John Will Step Down From The Fonterra Board, Effective From March Next Year
- A Big Celebration For The Dairy Women’s Network In Waikato Today As The Organisation Turns 25
- Snack-Sized Apple Business Rockit Global Is Expanding Into The South Island To Build Its Growing Base
- Newly Minted Agriculture And Trade Minister Todd McClay Plans To Visit India In The Next Fortnight
- A $600 Million Solar Farm Planned For The Mackenzie Basin Will Power Up To 100,000 Homes