New Agriculture spokesperson for National Todd McClay is also National’s trade spokesman after being trade minister in the last National government. Todd McLay says he’s excited to add Agriculture as it does much of the heavy lifting in the economy. He says National will campaign up and down the country to stop what he describes as Labour’s war on farmers. He says it is always the primary sector that digs New Zealand out of economic holes that the labour government creates.
- Herd Improvement Company LIC Is Paying Out More Than $2 Million In Compensation For Supplying Some Dairy Farmers Bad Sire Semen
- Alliance Group Is Rolling-Out Cutting-Edge AI Technology Designed To Identify Eating Quality In Beef And Lamb
- This Week Federated Farmers’ National Council Is Meeting – Colin Hurst Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi