New Zealanders are devouring blueberries in record numbers…if they can afford them. Waikato grower Dan Peach says this year has been by far the most challenging with this years crop 70% down on previous seasons. Dan Peach says Losses from a severe frost in October wiped out entire blueberry orchards in Waikato – a loss of $25 million. And that was that began a chain of events that hasn’t let up …including high summer winds and multiple rain events.
- Scott St John Will Step Down From The Fonterra Board, Effective From March Next Year
- A Big Celebration For The Dairy Women’s Network In Waikato Today As The Organisation Turns 25
- Snack-Sized Apple Business Rockit Global Is Expanding Into The South Island To Build Its Growing Base
- Newly Minted Agriculture And Trade Minister Todd McClay Plans To Visit India In The Next Fortnight
- A $600 Million Solar Farm Planned For The Mackenzie Basin Will Power Up To 100,000 Homes