Organisers of the 125th Mackenzie A&P Highland Show are calling on the community to come out and support the show after a two year absence. The show, considered the largest one-day event of its type in New Zealand, is held annually on Easter Monday in Fairlie and normally attracts between 10,000 and 15,000 people each year with the organisers expecting more to attend this year.
- Scott St John Will Step Down From The Fonterra Board, Effective From March Next Year
- A Big Celebration For The Dairy Women’s Network In Waikato Today As The Organisation Turns 25
- Snack-Sized Apple Business Rockit Global Is Expanding Into The South Island To Build Its Growing Base
- Newly Minted Agriculture And Trade Minister Todd McClay Plans To Visit India In The Next Fortnight
- A $600 Million Solar Farm Planned For The Mackenzie Basin Will Power Up To 100,000 Homes