Prime Minister Chris Hipkins meeting with China’s President Xi Jinping has been a success. He described it as warm and constructive. The two leaders met last night in the Great Hall of the People in Beijing. The first visit from a New Zealand Prime minister since 2019. President Xi described New Zealand as a friend and a partner and Associate Professor of International Politics at the University of Otago Nicholas Khoo says the tone of the meeting was significant.
- Herd Improvement Company LIC Is Paying Out More Than $2 Million In Compensation For Supplying Some Dairy Farmers Bad Sire Semen
- Alliance Group Is Rolling-Out Cutting-Edge AI Technology Designed To Identify Eating Quality In Beef And Lamb
- This Week Federated Farmers’ National Council Is Meeting – Colin Hurst Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi