Prime Minister Chris Hipkins says the fast-tracked free trade agreement with the UK could grow New Zealand’s GDP by $1b a year. Chris Hipkins is in London for the King’s coronation and met with UK Prime Minister Rishi Sunak on Friday. Sunak and Hipkins jointly announced overnight that the free trade agreement between the two countries will come into force at the end of this month.
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi
- Federated Farmers CEO Is Saying Credit Where Credit Is Due When It Comes To How The New Government Is Focusing On Farmers And Farming – Terry Copeland Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- State Highway Two South Of Wairoa Is Down To One Lane As Work Continues To Clear A Slip Where A Person Was Killed And Another Seriously Injured In A Crash On Sunday
- A “New Era” For Energy In New Zealand Is Underway, With The Country’s Largest Solar Installation Now Generating Electricity