Prime Minister Chris Hipkins’ week-long visit to China has delivered dividends for primary sector companies who accompanied him. Alliance Group and Chinese partner Grand Farm have announced a significant expansion of grass-fed lamb, mutton, beef and venison across China. The companies, have been partners in China for almost 25 years and have signed an agreement with a vision to expand the presence of Alliance Group’s lamb, mutton, beef and venison, its premium Pure South and Handpicked programmes, further into southern China and cities such as Shanghai…with the aim to be the leading red meat provider in China and for more Chinese consumers to have the opportunity to purchase grass-fed beef, lamb, mutton and venison from New Zealand.
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi
- Federated Farmers CEO Is Saying Credit Where Credit Is Due When It Comes To How The New Government Is Focusing On Farmers And Farming – Terry Copeland Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- State Highway Two South Of Wairoa Is Down To One Lane As Work Continues To Clear A Slip Where A Person Was Killed And Another Seriously Injured In A Crash On Sunday
- A “New Era” For Energy In New Zealand Is Underway, With The Country’s Largest Solar Installation Now Generating Electricity