Hour long Queues at Farmers Markets and Free range egg farmers fielding constant calls for supply as New Zealanders struggle to get their hands on eggs. The current egg shortage appears to be encouraging panic buying and the Poultry Industry Association warns the country is still around 400,000 laying hens short and it is going to be months before the situation improves. Brogan White from Canterbury’s Old Fashioned Egg Company says believes media coverage of the shortage was prompting some to stock up, which was exacerbating the shortage.
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi
- Federated Farmers CEO Is Saying Credit Where Credit Is Due When It Comes To How The New Government Is Focusing On Farmers And Farming – Terry Copeland Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- State Highway Two South Of Wairoa Is Down To One Lane As Work Continues To Clear A Slip Where A Person Was Killed And Another Seriously Injured In A Crash On Sunday
- A “New Era” For Energy In New Zealand Is Underway, With The Country’s Largest Solar Installation Now Generating Electricity