Rising fuel costs are starting to bite deep into dairy farmer earnings and ultimately will make it more expensive to buy dairy products on supermarket shelves. Federated Farmers Dairy vice-chair Karl Dean says farmers are struggling to cover costs, yet those costs are continuing to rise with the eye-watering diesel bills running to tens of thousands of dollars over a year….a huge issue. Karl Dean joins Mark Leishman on Round Up.
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi
- Federated Farmers CEO Is Saying Credit Where Credit Is Due When It Comes To How The New Government Is Focusing On Farmers And Farming – Terry Copeland Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- State Highway Two South Of Wairoa Is Down To One Lane As Work Continues To Clear A Slip Where A Person Was Killed And Another Seriously Injured In A Crash On Sunday
- A “New Era” For Energy In New Zealand Is Underway, With The Country’s Largest Solar Installation Now Generating Electricity