The country continues to pay for the destruction caused back in February by Cyclone Gabrielle… with the bill nudging $5billion. Central hawkes Bay farmer Will Foley is a Hawkes Bay Regional Councillor and has been at the rock face .. not only on farm but around the council table. Will joins Mark Leishman on Round Up.
- Scott St John Will Step Down From The Fonterra Board, Effective From March Next Year
- A Big Celebration For The Dairy Women’s Network In Waikato Today As The Organisation Turns 25
- Snack-Sized Apple Business Rockit Global Is Expanding Into The South Island To Build Its Growing Base
- Newly Minted Agriculture And Trade Minister Todd McClay Plans To Visit India In The Next Fortnight
- A $600 Million Solar Farm Planned For The Mackenzie Basin Will Power Up To 100,000 Homes