The Feds say Greenpeace is spreading harmful misinformation that there is a link between nitrates in water and colorectal cancer and Vice President Wayne Langford is pretty annoyed. He regards it as a new low for Greenpeace, using misinformation about a human health issue to prey on people’s fear of cancer and to push an anti-farming agenda. Wayne joins Mark Leishman on Round Up.
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi
- Federated Farmers CEO Is Saying Credit Where Credit Is Due When It Comes To How The New Government Is Focusing On Farmers And Farming – Terry Copeland Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- State Highway Two South Of Wairoa Is Down To One Lane As Work Continues To Clear A Slip Where A Person Was Killed And Another Seriously Injured In A Crash On Sunday
- A “New Era” For Energy In New Zealand Is Underway, With The Country’s Largest Solar Installation Now Generating Electricity