The first of a series of Federated Farmers Roadshows on changes to the Resource Management Act got underway in Ashburton today. The shows are being run alongside the Tax Payers Union and aim to let farmers in on proposed changes to the RMA and how they may be affected. Feds General Manager Policy and Advocacy Paul Melville joins Mark Leishman on Round Up.
- Herd Improvement Company LIC Is Paying Out More Than $2 Million In Compensation For Supplying Some Dairy Farmers Bad Sire Semen
- Alliance Group Is Rolling-Out Cutting-Edge AI Technology Designed To Identify Eating Quality In Beef And Lamb
- This Week Federated Farmers’ National Council Is Meeting – Colin Hurst Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi