The Fonterra 2023 Dairy Woman of the Year finalists have been announced. The award recognizes an outstanding woman who has contributed to the dairy sector with passion, drive, innovation and leadership and Dairy Woman’s Network (DWN) trustee Donna Smit says this is one of the most diverse groups we’ve ever had as finalists, each bringing incredible passion, knowledge, leadership and mana to the sector. The Finalists are Donna Cram, a Taranaki Dairy farmer – chair of the Taranaki Catchment Communities on the Taranaki Federated Farmers Executive. Kimberly Crewther is Executive Director at Dairy Companies Association of New Zealand and has worked for Fonterra and Dairy NZ. Sheena Penwarden is driven by Maori values, is passionate about educating her community on dairy and the environment, and Rebecca Miller is an award winning dairy farmer from Canterbury. The awards will be announced at the gala dinner of DWN 2023 Conference –in Invercargill in early May.
- Scott St John Will Step Down From The Fonterra Board, Effective From March Next Year
- A Big Celebration For The Dairy Women’s Network In Waikato Today As The Organisation Turns 25
- Snack-Sized Apple Business Rockit Global Is Expanding Into The South Island To Build Its Growing Base
- Newly Minted Agriculture And Trade Minister Todd McClay Plans To Visit India In The Next Fortnight
- A $600 Million Solar Farm Planned For The Mackenzie Basin Will Power Up To 100,000 Homes