The Fonterra Dairy Woman of the Year nominations open today, marking the 13th year of the awards. Each year, women from across the New Zealand’s food and fibre sector and part of the Dairy Women’s Network are nominated for this prestigious award. Jules Benton, DWN CEO is encouraging dairy women across Aotearoa New Zealand to put themselves forward for this award. Donna Cram was named the Fonterra Dairy Woman of the Year for 2023 and says, she has been overwhelmed at the difference winning this award has made to her life. Apart from the coveted title the recipient will receive a scholarship to the Kellogg Rural Leadership Programme.
- Scott St John Will Step Down From The Fonterra Board, Effective From March Next Year
- A Big Celebration For The Dairy Women’s Network In Waikato Today As The Organisation Turns 25
- Snack-Sized Apple Business Rockit Global Is Expanding Into The South Island To Build Its Growing Base
- Newly Minted Agriculture And Trade Minister Todd McClay Plans To Visit India In The Next Fortnight
- A $600 Million Solar Farm Planned For The Mackenzie Basin Will Power Up To 100,000 Homes