It is described as a great family weekend of traditional sports, entertainment and heaps of opportunities to have a go. It is the Ford Ranger NZ Rural Games and it is happening right now in the heart of Palmerston North. The games have been running since 2011 and now attract around 50,000 people each year to the square in Palmy. Agri Commentator Craig Wiggins is calling the event through the weekend and joins Mark Leishman on Round Up to preview the event.
- Herd Improvement Company LIC Is Paying Out More Than $2 Million In Compensation For Supplying Some Dairy Farmers Bad Sire Semen
- Alliance Group Is Rolling-Out Cutting-Edge AI Technology Designed To Identify Eating Quality In Beef And Lamb
- This Week Federated Farmers’ National Council Is Meeting – Colin Hurst Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi