The Government is backing a research project on regenerative farming practices of arable and vegetable crops in Hawke’s Bay. Minister of Agriculture Damien O’Connor announced $2 million will be spent over six years on the New Zealand-first project. Led by Hawke’s Bay Future Farming Charitable Trust in partnership with LandWISE, the project aims to build evidence on the application and effectiveness of regenerative farming in arable and intensive field cropping.
- Herd Improvement Company LIC Is Paying Out More Than $2 Million In Compensation For Supplying Some Dairy Farmers Bad Sire Semen
- Alliance Group Is Rolling-Out Cutting-Edge AI Technology Designed To Identify Eating Quality In Beef And Lamb
- This Week Federated Farmers’ National Council Is Meeting – Colin Hurst Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi