The Government revisit of the controversial Three Waters was announced last week and under the new model, 10 regionally owned public water entities – will report to a local representative group was jointly comprised of council representatives with every council in the country having representation – as well as mana whenua…. split 50-50 between mana whenua and councils. Local Government Minister Kieran McAnulty joins Mark Leishman to explain on Round Up.
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi
- Federated Farmers CEO Is Saying Credit Where Credit Is Due When It Comes To How The New Government Is Focusing On Farmers And Farming – Terry Copeland Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- State Highway Two South Of Wairoa Is Down To One Lane As Work Continues To Clear A Slip Where A Person Was Killed And Another Seriously Injured In A Crash On Sunday
- A “New Era” For Energy In New Zealand Is Underway, With The Country’s Largest Solar Installation Now Generating Electricity