The Horticulture industry is planning to double farmgate revenue to $12 billion by 2035. The govt and industry has developed a strategy to boost returns while future proofing supply of fresh fruit domestically and for export. Ag minister Damien O’Connor says the industry and government are looking at what we’re growing and how we are doing it because the potential for growth is huge.
- Scott St John Will Step Down From The Fonterra Board, Effective From March Next Year
- A Big Celebration For The Dairy Women’s Network In Waikato Today As The Organisation Turns 25
- Snack-Sized Apple Business Rockit Global Is Expanding Into The South Island To Build Its Growing Base
- Newly Minted Agriculture And Trade Minister Todd McClay Plans To Visit India In The Next Fortnight
- A $600 Million Solar Farm Planned For The Mackenzie Basin Will Power Up To 100,000 Homes