The price of avocados has shot up at a time of year when they should be plentiful and cheap. So once again it goes back to the impact of a terrible summer of survival for many of our growers and a lot of fruit and vegetables. Angus Simms co founded Wonky Box who take misshapen but perfectly healthy fruit and veges … ugly fruit in other words .. and sell to consumers at an affordable price … helping growers and stopping food waste. Angus joins Mark Leishman on Round Up.
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi
- Federated Farmers CEO Is Saying Credit Where Credit Is Due When It Comes To How The New Government Is Focusing On Farmers And Farming – Terry Copeland Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- State Highway Two South Of Wairoa Is Down To One Lane As Work Continues To Clear A Slip Where A Person Was Killed And Another Seriously Injured In A Crash On Sunday
- A “New Era” For Energy In New Zealand Is Underway, With The Country’s Largest Solar Installation Now Generating Electricity