The process of turning natural gas into ammonia and urea hasn’t changed in 40 years, but almost everything else at Ballance’s Kapuni urea plant has since it was commissioned in 1982 as part of Rob Muldoon’s Think Big projects. The plant has just celebrated its 40th birthday and is now owned by Ballance Agri Nutrients whose Chief Executive Mark Wynne joins Mark Leishman on Round Up.
- Scott St John Will Step Down From The Fonterra Board, Effective From March Next Year
- A Big Celebration For The Dairy Women’s Network In Waikato Today As The Organisation Turns 25
- Snack-Sized Apple Business Rockit Global Is Expanding Into The South Island To Build Its Growing Base
- Newly Minted Agriculture And Trade Minister Todd McClay Plans To Visit India In The Next Fortnight
- A $600 Million Solar Farm Planned For The Mackenzie Basin Will Power Up To 100,000 Homes